MGA is the leading international network driving 3D printed applications for industrial use in various industries, consisting of more than 130 companies, institutions and research institutes. By joining forces, we are paving the way for professional applications in 3D printing and taking additively manufactured parts and devices in the areas Mobility and Medical to the next level.
If online games are not the first things that come to your mind when you think of DOD, if you have already realized design ideas with CAD and if the future possibilities of 3D printing excite you, then you’ve come to the right place. A stimulating atmosphere in a flexible work environment with varied tasks, lots of creativity and innovative ideas is fitting for you, then become part of the Mobility goes Additive team! Join us and our members in fully exploiting the potential of 3D printing.
We look forward to receiving your application as
Project Engineer (f/m/d) – part-time or full-time
In our stylish, spacious office in the south of Berlin, you will work with some of the leading experts in the field of additive manufacturing. Find your place as an essential part of the 3D printing community alongside other creative minds, experts and strategists.
- Recognizing industry trends and researching current innovations in the field of industrial 3D printing
- Contributing to the further development and design of optimized 3D printing processes and communicating them to the team
- Representing our network at events/ in online formats and helping to expand it
- Being the contact person for our international members as well as acquiring new members
- Supervising our working groups and setting priorities within them
- Preparing visually appealing presentations
- Supporting our management in the development and expansion of production capacities
- An engineering degree
- Knowledge of CAD
- Industry knowledge and a strong passion for the topic of additive manufacturing
- Experience in FDM 3D printing
- an open-minded, proactive nature as well as a self-reliant, conscientious, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Skills in MS Office as well as good German and English skills, in both writing and speaking
- Flat hierarchies in a friendly and fun work environment and a dynamic team with great spirit
- A team-oriented work atmosphere that is cosmopolitan and in line with our global connections
- Continuous professional and personal development and lots of fun at (and alongside) work
- A modern, flexible workplace with a warm atmosphere, good coffee and soft drinks
- Equipment consisting of a laptop and smartphone
- Flexible working times with creative freedom – working from home can be arranged
- We celebrate our successes together in team events
- Great jumping-off point to a career in one of our member organizations
Please send your complete application (cover letter, CV, references, including salary expectations and possible starting date) to:
Your contact person is Thordis Jacobs.