We had set ourselves a lot of goals – and achieved a lot! Mobility goes Additive has picked up speed in its second year!
- We did it! – MgA has a home! Just in time for the Annual Meeting 2018 we opened our office in the Marienpark Berlin!
- The third and biggest Annual Meeting 2018 took place on 26.09.2018 – we remember this day very succinctly and hope we could inspire you for our network. Thank you for all your contributions, a danced night – it’s been great to have you here!
- No way too far! Through approx. 50 presentations and keynotes at home and abroad as well as user-specific events, we were able to successfully introduce the industrial AM to new user groups, e.g. in Shanghai, St. Louis, IN(3D)USTRY Barcelona, formnext, Singapore, Forum Deutscher Mittelstand, at the EU Commission.
- Our working groups have developed excellently and present concrete results – here are the latest highlights:
- „Education“: Petition with tangible to-do’s for the training of young people compiled,
- With its focus groups „Materials“ has defined the first key areas of work and thus lays the foundations for industrial materials in AM,
- „RAILiability“: Kick-off workshop at fromnext to address the special requirements of the railways as a closed working groups.
Much has been achieved, but it still lies ahead a lot of us to bring additive manufacturing to industrial maturity.
In 2019, we will focus even more on users, especially small and medium-sized enterprises, and our working groups, as well as on the targeted Europe-wide orientation – more on this in our January Newsletter! The office will close from 24.12.2018 to 04.01.2019 to take a deep breather for what is ahead in the new year.
We wish you, your colleagues and your families a wonderful celebration, magical holidays and a good start into the new year!
Your team from Mobility goes Additive e.V.