On-site security measures
Risk minimization, rules of conduct
No Handshake Policy
- Unfortunately, this year we must insist on a strict no handshake policy throughout the event.
- All guests and staff must wear masks covering mouth and nose inside the location. The masks may be removed when seated.
- Individual registration by name including the submission of all officially required data prior to the event is mandatory for participation in the event
- Check-In on site with negative 24h Corona test or proof of full vaccination, anyone showing symptoms will be denied entrance to the event.
- The number of participants on site was limited so that a distance of 1.50m between seats is always guaranteed and can also be maintained in the meeting zones.
- The venue is prepared in such a way that the guests are guided along one-way streets, thus minimizing contact points.
- The staff on site has received a comprehensive briefing on hygiene and will ensure compliance with the measures on site
- Rush airing (ventilation) is provided at regular intervals to minimize aerosols in the room
- Doors and windows in certain areas will remain open to ensure the flow of fresh air during the event
- The event location will be thoroughly cleaned every day
- All contact surfaces with intensive hand contact during the event (especially door handles, handrails, table surfaces, etc.). are cleaned frequently.
- Conference technology (like microphones) will be disinfected after every use.
- Food & Beverages either prepacked or given out from serving stations in compliance with current distance and hygiene regulations.
- Extended breaks and increased number of catering stations.
- Obligation to cover mouth and nose as well as regular and frequent hand disinfection for staff and visitors in the catering area.