Benefit for AM professionals
AM professionals can compare and benchmark their salaries across geographic locations, levels of seniority and six key disciplines; Sales, Marketing, Service, Software, R&D & Engineering, and Application & Consulting.
Moreover, the report provides insights into hiring trends, in-demand roles and skills, hiring intentions, and market trends. The report seeks to answer the following questions for the professionals in the industry:
- What is the salary that professionals are receiving in my field in different regions?
- What skills should I develop to advance my career?
- How will my salary increase with more experience in AM?
- Am I currently paid according to my market value?
- What employee benefits can I expect from an employer?
Benefits for AM organisations
For hiring managers in AM organisations, the report helps provide an overview over salaries, but more importantly, it provides in-depth insights into the motivations and needs of the AM professionals. Knowing what motivates talented professionals is crucial to attracting and retaining employees; crucial in this time of talent scarcity where companies fight for the most talented professionals.
The report seeks to answer the following questions for the AM employers:
- What does the talent want?
- What is the package we should offer to AM professionals of different disciplines to attract them to our organization?
- What is the staff budget that we need in order to expand our business to another country?
- How do we ensure our employees’ job satisfaction? What levers should we pull?