From our office in the south of Berlin you will work with some of the leading professionals in the field of 3d printing and Additive Manufacturing. Along with other creatives, engineers and strategists, you’ll play an important role in field of Additive Manufacturing in the Medical Sector. You should have a keen interest and intuitive understanding of trends, especially in the technical and additive manufacturing fields. However, we would also be happy to support you as a newcomer in this field.
- Independent research on data and content of 3D printing in medicine
- Maintenance of databases and support for the expansion of the website
- Support for presentations, events, workshops, meetings etc.
- Assistence of working group meetings
- You are a registered student in the field of medical technology or other technical orientation (e.g. biotechnology). You are available as a working student for at least two semesters.
- High commitment and enthusiasm for medical applications and digital technologies
- distinguish yourself through your open-minded and proactive manner as well as your independent, conscientious and committed way of working.
- You also have a very good knowledge of MS-Office as well as very good written and spoken German and English skills
- We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative
- We offer a steep learning curve and opportunities of professional development within the network
- Equipment with own laptop, remote working by arrangement
- Modern flexible workplace with cosy and warm atmosphere, free coffee and softdrinks, located directly opposite brew dog gastronomy
- Immediate entry possible
Introduce yourself to us if you like : Motivation letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, your salary expectations and possible starting date to : email@example.com . Your contact is Susann Mühler. We are looking forward to your application!