We all work with numerous materials in medicine, but what exactly do we know about them? And what are the technical and regulatory requirements using them for additive manufacturing?
To close this gap, we are hosting the MGA-exclusive Bring Your Own Material workshop on December 7, 2022 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m – this time in English!
What does the workshop offer?
- Overview of AM-relevant materials
- Guided expert rounds on material types
- Individual and confidential expert consultations
- Placement and discussion of your own use cases according to BYOM
What do participants bring with them?
- Ideally a use case from your own environment and/or your own AM-relevant material, that we can inspect together
- Experience in professional handling of AM-relevant materials for medical devices
What else is important?
- Venue: Mobility goes Additive e.V., Im Marienpark 22, 12107 Berlin,
- Organizer: MGA Medical together with Expertants GmbH and Innovative Polymer Compounds (IPC)
- Cost: €295 (MGA members) / €895 (external) plus VAT.
- Included services: Drinks, hot lunch, workshop participation
Dr. Özlem Weiss (Expertants GmbH), Dr. Cora Lüders-Theuerkauf and Henrik Bjoerk (IPC) are looking forward to your active participation.