MGA is the leading international network of 130 companies, institutions and research institutes that pushes 3Dprinted applications for industrial use in several sectors. By joining forces, we are paving the way for professional applications in industrial 3D printing and taking additive manufacturing for mobility and medical applications to the next level. You like to juggle numbers and know your way around funding programmes? You have experience in HR management, enjoy an exciting working atmosphere and are really productive in a flexible working environment with varied tasks, lots of creativity and innovative ideas: join the Mobility goes Additive Team!
We are looking forward to your application as
Employee (f/m/d) in Funding Management / HR Management – 20-30 hrs./ week
In our stylish open space in the south of Berlin, you will work with some of the leading experts in the field of 3D printing and Additive Manufacturing. Together with other creatives, engineers and strategists, you will play an important role in the operational Additive Manufacturing sector.
- Researching funding fascilities, monitoring funding schemes
- Communication and coordination with funding providers and project sponsors
- Management of our grant and third-party funded projects
- Timely preparation of interim and expenditure reports for funding bodies
- You are the contact person for all personnel-related, labor law and organizational issues for the team,
- You maintain and administer the personnel master data and are in close exchange with our payroll office, health insurance companies and other relevant partners,
- You contribute to the further development and design of lean HR processes and their communication to the team
- Completed university degree or comparable completed commercial training with relevant
professional experience in the field of funding and HR,
- A conscientious, self-reliant, structured and solution-oriented work approach
- Distinct passion for the issue and a confident approach to figures
- Experience and knowledge of subsidy Law, dealing with public and third-party funding, experience in handling application, approval and verification procedures and the corresponding spreadsheet software
- You excel in open-minded and proactive nature as well as your independent, conscientious and committed way of working.
- In addition, you dispose of very good MS Office skills and have excellent command of German and English both wirtten an spoken.
- Flat hierarchies, continuous professional and personal development, regular team events and a lot of
fun at and besides work
- Personal laptop, remote working by arrangement
- Modern flexible workplace with cosy and warm atmosphere, free coffee and softdrinks
- Immediate entry possible
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where
technologies are developed?
Then please send your application (motivation letter, CV, certificates), your salary expectations and
desired starting date to: . Your contact is Susann Mühler. We are looking forward to your